Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Minor triads with inversions in all 12 keys

Hi there everyone!

I have uploaded a lesson similar to last week's one, only showing the minor root chords with the inversions.

Here is the video:




Following are pictures of all minor triad chords with the inversions:

C-minor: 




C#-minor:




D-minor:




Eb-minor:





E-minor:




F-minor:





F#-minor:





G-minor:





Ab-minor:





A-minor:





Bb-minor:





B-minor:





There you have it! All the minor chords with their inversions. I hope you had fun with this lesson. Please don't hesitate to ask me questions and I'll be more than happy to assist.

Next week I want to focus on how you can play chords based on a melody line. So please don't forget to subscribe to my email list on the top right corner. That way you can get all the latest lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your email address will not be published, but you will receive a notification when your comment has a reply. All comments are moderated so it may take some time to get back to you.